The Francesca Trimmer
The Francesca Trimmer
Trimmer for close grooming and pre-wax preparation
The Francesca was designed with comfort in mind, making it easy to use whether you trim, groom, or remove your body hair. It's conveniently waterproof and features a strong 6000 RPM motor, up to 5 hours of battery life, as well as a USB cord for recharging. The pre-wax and shaving guard gives you the optimal height for trimming anywhere hair grows on your body. Think bikini line, legs, underarms, and neck.
Disclaimer: The Francesca Electric Trimmer is not the same as a razor. While it does provide close grooming it ultimately allows you to decide the optimal length of your body hair, and will not provide you with the same result a razor would.
What's in the box?
- Adjustable Pre-wax shaving & shaving guard
- Cleaning brush
- USB charging cable
- Blade lubricant
- LED indicator
What you'll love about The Francesca Trimmer
- The Francesca Trimmer is waterproof so it works where you need it. Whether that's in the shower, bath, or out. Feel free to rinse it under water as this trimmer is waterproof to IPX7 standards.
- The Francesca Trimmer is powerful and controlled with a 6,000 RPM motor that provides a subtle and quiet vibration that cuts through any hair type with ease.
- The Francesca Trimmer is cordless and rechargeable.
- The Francesca Trimmer comes with an extra trimming guard that gives you the optimal height for shaving or waxing your bikini line.
How to care for The Francesca Trimmer
- Lubricate every two weeks with a single drop on the trimmer blades while running. Leave lubricant on blades until next use and then wipe off excess with dry cloth or paper towel. Regular lubrication ensures blades remain sharp and trimmer is providing optimal performance.
- Clean your trimmer head regularly using the provided cleaning brush.
Works great, exactly what I expected. Feels great in the hand. I LOVE that it's water proof and cordless. Been looking for a product like this for ages.
I have used the trimmer twice now and am happy with it. However, as someone who has never used a trimmer it was difficult for me to get the hang out of and would've appreciated better instructions on how to use the trimmer (i.e. what direction to shave, where on my body I can use it). This goes for all products on the website, not just the trimmer. Through you do have instructions I do not find them comprehensive enough. What would be helpful is a step by step guide (video would be awesome) on how to use the trimmer and your other products together. As of right now I am hesitant to try other products of yours but with better instructions I would be more likely to.
I have used this trimmer twice now and am happy with it. However, as someone who has never used a trimmer before I was hoping for more instructions on how to use it (i.e. what direction to shave, where I can use). This goes for all your products, not just the trimmer. I am hesitant to buy others based on the lack of instructions on the website and social media. There are great instructions on how to take care of the trimmer, which was helpful.
I've never owned a trimmer before, didn't really know how to use it to be embarrassingly honest. I was a bit worried because Francesca didn't come with a how-to but turned out pretty easy to figure out. The tool is beautiful to look at, fits perfectly in my hand. It's fairly quiet and it does a great job. I don't like it as much on my legs but does a great job at trimming and it doesn't pull hairs or hurt. I do wish it had come with a little case or bag to store it and its accessories, but the tool itself deserves 5 stars.
It works well, gave me a great trim, and looks cute all the while. I was worried that this was an impulsive purchase, but I'm so grateful for this tool. It's not cheap, but it's certainly worth it.