Bushbalm Careers - Customer Care Intern
Open Position: Customer Care Intern
Term: Summer or Longer
At Bushbalm Skincare our community is everything and we are devoted to our customers opinions, feedback, and suggestions.
We have the privilege and opportunity to engage with our customers as if they were one of our good friends. We take a hospitality approach in all conversations and general inquiries to make sure we give the best recommendations and responses.
- Responsible for responding to all customer requests/inquiries/concerns in a timely manner with realness, empathy, honesty and maturity to ensure the very best customer service experience. This includes multiple platforms of communication.
- Compose friendly, relatable, creative and engaging responses to communicate on brand messaging.
- Collaborate with Bushbalm Skincare leadership team in order to investigate, follow up and resolve all customer issues.
- Use conflict resolution skills in a positive and friendly manner.
- Assist in day to day tasks with the rest of the Bushbalm Skincare team.
About This Role:
Ideally, this is a full-time role, but we will consider part-time opportunities. You will work closely with the Director of Brand & Marketing, as well as the customer service team. In this position, you'll be required to work in a fast-paced environment that will allow you to learn the in's and out's of a skincare company that is growing and launching new products.
- As a skincare company you must be passionate about the industry.
- You will be working with technology, so must be fairly proficient (think ecommerce, ticketing software, social media, etc).
- Not a requirement, but experience with Shopify is ideal.
You must be a great communicator. This is critical to the role and connecting with our customers.