Bushbalm Careers - Part Time Junior Designer
Part Time Junior Designer [Closed]
Bushbalm Skincare is a thriving DTC brand in the skincare industry. As a junior designer you’ll work directly with the CEO and Director of Brand & Marketing to create digital ads (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc), email templates, and many other design assets.
- Meet weekly on advertising performance to understand what ads you are required to build
- Deliver weekly ad concepts, so the team can implement
- Create and launch weekly email templates
About This Role:
To start this is a part-time role, which has potential to grow full time. Our team is growing very fast and we are constantly working on new digital assets for our social media, ad campaigns, website, and email marketing. The main structure of this role will be having a weekly meeting, to give you direction on what to design. The following week we will meet and implement your designs. Then repeat and iterate.
- As a skincare company you must be passionate about the industry.
- You have some design experience (You don’t need to be a pro. The CEO is doing this now, as an amateur designer)
- You must be creative (weekly ad iterations are fun, but hard)
- You must be able to take feedback, as sometimes ‘beautiful designs’ don’t convert, so iterations are frequent and often.
You must be a great communicator. Our digital advertising strategy is a team game and we communicate often.
About Bushbalm Skincare:
Bushbalm is an evolving all-natural skincare and ingrown hair prevention product line - specifically, but not limited to, targeting the pubic area. Think bikini line, underarms, legs, or anywhere else you might get bumps or irritation from hair removal. Whether you trim, groom, remove – or let your garden grow our products were created to take care of your most sensitive areas while making sure you feel confident in your skin down there and everywhere with results that you will see and feel.
To apply please fill out this form.