The Francesca Trimmer
The Francesca Trimmer
Trimmer for close grooming and pre-wax preparation
The Francesca was designed with comfort in mind, making it easy to use whether you trim, groom, or remove your body hair. It's conveniently waterproof and features a strong 6000 RPM motor, up to 5 hours of battery life, as well as a USB cord for recharging. The pre-wax and shaving guard gives you the optimal height for trimming anywhere hair grows on your body. Think bikini line, legs, underarms, and neck.
Disclaimer: The Francesca Electric Trimmer is not the same as a razor. While it does provide close grooming it ultimately allows you to decide the optimal length of your body hair, and will not provide you with the same result a razor would.
What's in the box?
- Adjustable Pre-wax shaving & shaving guard
- Cleaning brush
- USB charging cable
- Blade lubricant
- LED indicator
What you'll love about The Francesca Trimmer
- The Francesca Trimmer is waterproof so it works where you need it. Whether that's in the shower, bath, or out. Feel free to rinse it under water as this trimmer is waterproof to IPX7 standards.
- The Francesca Trimmer is powerful and controlled with a 6,000 RPM motor that provides a subtle and quiet vibration that cuts through any hair type with ease.
- The Francesca Trimmer is cordless and rechargeable.
- The Francesca Trimmer comes with an extra trimming guard that gives you the optimal height for shaving or waxing your bikini line.
How to care for The Francesca Trimmer
- Lubricate every two weeks with a single drop on the trimmer blades while running. Leave lubricant on blades until next use and then wipe off excess with dry cloth or paper towel. Regular lubrication ensures blades remain sharp and trimmer is providing optimal performance.
- Clean your trimmer head regularly using the provided cleaning brush.
I love this trimmer! I have tried many on the market and this is BY FAR THE BEST!!!
This is an amazing product! I waited far too long to ditch the scissors (what a mess!), but am so glad that this came along.
I really like this trimmer, I've used it a couple of times now. It's compact, easy to use, rechargeable and waterproof. As advertised, it's a trimmer and not a razor so you won't get as close of a shave but that's what I was looking for since I use it for pre-wax preparation.
It’s so easy to use, even spots you can’t see. I love that I can use it in the shower and the blade guard lets me choose the preferred length!
So far it works. Not nicking my skin like the last drug store razor I had. I was surprised to see that one of the pieces are plastic on the blade??? For the cost I would hope the quality would be good and metal, not plastic. I do wish it was a bit of a closer shave. All in all, I’m not sure the money was worth it.